2009-10-03

Godfree for Five Years

Today is the fifth anniversary of my apostasy from the Catholic Church. It's hard to believe that it's already been half a decade since I finally stopping worrying about being damned to eternal torment and began to truly live my life. In some ways, it feels like it was only yesterday, for it was the most significant day in the story of my life. It's also hard to believe that it's been almost three and a half years since I started this blog. I know I've averaged less than one post per week, but I'm proud of what I've written. In general, I've come so far and I'm very happy about that.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

mikespeir said...

Cong-rats! I just went over five last March. Of course, I apostatized from the True Faith, not Catholicism. :-D (My old irrational, abysmally stupid beliefs were better than your old irrational, abysmally stupid beliefs, so there! :-P )

Baconsbud said...

Happy true freedom day.