2008-12-30

Goals & Accomplishments

Throughout most of this decade, I've approached the new year with a certain amount of dread. It seemed I had made another trip around the sun without doing anything important, without taking any steps to making my dreams come true. This year is quite different as I've chosen a new, promising career path and found the love of my life, so it seems especially appropriate to reflect on what has happened and what is yet to happen.

Here are my major accomplishments of 2008 (in chronological order):
  • got accepted to law school
  • got married
  • moved out of old apartment
Here are my goals for 2009 (in chronological order):
  • begin law school and study hard
  • help wife obtain green card
  • find new apartment
Happy New Year 2009!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: